Niru Group is committed to maintaining and promoting responsible and ethical behaviour in relation to human rights, social, financial and environmental practices. We seek to act in a transparent and accountable manner and to promote this standard throughout the industry.
We request our supplier to:
- Respect human rights according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Labour Organization Fundamental Rights at Work. We will not tolerate torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, forced or compulsory labour, the worst forms of child labour, human rights violations and abuses or war crimes, violations of international humanitarian law, crimes against humanity or genocide.
- Not engage in or tolerate bribery, corruption, money laundering or finance of terrorism.
- Support transparency of government payments and rights-compatible security forces in the extractives industry.
- Do not provide direct or indirect support to illegal armed groups, We only purchase diamonds/coloured gemstones that are fully compliant with the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme.
- Enable stakeholders to voice concerns about the jewellery supply chain.
- Implement the OECD 5-Step framework as a management process for risk based due diligence for responsible supply chains of minerals from conflict-affected and high-risk areas.
For more information, download our Responsible supply chain policy: